• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Pictures of Blue Brake Calipers

NSX_caliper_02.jpg

NSX_brakes_installed_1.JPG

IMAG0121.jpg

NSXROLLING2-1.jpg
:smile:

You can get WPPro in blue I think. You should reach out to GT Theory (the vendor) and ask. (Same BBK as in my avatar)

On your color-I'd go with either red or black. IMHO. If you really want a blue that would look amazing with yellow- project mu bbk would look awesome.

fd59ee46.jpg

Last edited:
Those are sweet but I like stoptech because they are designed for the NSX. Is the Stoptech blue too mundane? Will it "pop" like red would?

Those are sweet but I like stoptech because they are designed for the NSX. Is the Stoptech blue too mundane? Will it "pop" like red would?

I feel you. I have a stoptech st40 kit on my fronts. Great brakes. The red would def pop more

I have the blue stoptech and it does look good, I will try to post pics.

I would go a nice anodized yellow caliper and switch to a darker wheel to really make them stand out. But, between red and blue, I would say stick with red. Not sure how the dark blue would look on yellow, maybe you could pull off the teal color PMu uses.

Back