• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of my 93 Berlina Black with 9,800 miles

I bought this car about a year ago with 7,400 miles on it, and never did a proper picture thread. I have had a lot of people inquiring about pictures of the car.

The car stays on the lift in the garage, so nobody walks by and scratches it on accident.

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

023.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

149.jpg

153.jpg

160.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

167.jpg

Last edited:
When I saw the title of this thread I wanted to open it asap while hoping to see a beautiful, all original example. You did not disappoint me :).

Keep the car and take good care of her.

What year did they start with the dual opening armrest console? For some reason, I always thought that came a few years later.

Thanks everyone. It means a lot to hear praise from you guys. This car took me forever to pry away from th
e original owner,but I now don't want to ruin it with mods.

Fyi, all of your pictures hosted on photobucket are down.

'This image exceeds bandwidth with too many views'

Good luck on the sale!

yeah, thanks i just saw that a few hours ago.... looks like i need to upgrade my photobucket account

If you do direct links like above, and move the pictures in your photbucket account will loose the original link and the photos will not be viewable. :smile:

Stunning original beauty! With that mileage the real value is it's originality. Hope you can keep it

SUPER Pristine! Excellent condition! The only things I noticed were:
1) We don't see any good pix of the drivers seat
2) The front and rear tires are mismatched brands/models
3) Do I see Pedobear? LOLz
4) The rear exhaust hangs slightly lower on the right side. Maybe one of the hangers needs to be replaced? Most noticeable in this picture:
018.jpg

5) Last but not least, MAN this thing is just begging to have it's legs stretched!! :biggrin:

Never seen anyone do headers into the stock muffler.

It was sold. I wonder where the new owner is.

The new owner is on Prime actually...

SUPER Pristine! Excellent condition! The only things I noticed were:
1) We don't see any good pix of the drivers seat
2) The front and rear tires are mismatched brands/models
3) Do I see Pedobear? LOLz
4) The rear exhaust hangs slightly lower on the right side. Maybe one of the hangers needs to be replaced? Most noticeable in this picture:

5) Last but not least, MAN this thing is just begging to have it's legs stretched!! :biggrin:

1. I got that sweet side shot that shows both seats!!!
2. On of the front tires was splitting, so I got those tires until I could decide if i wanted to go back to the A022, but i hate used tires.
3. He scares the little girls away for me
4. It slipped off the hangar once, but I stuck it back on... unfortunately after this pic.
5. Trust me, when i was around. I put some miles on this thing. I loved driving it, but where I live i can't keep a car like this. It would be outside and keyed weekly...

Never seen anyone do headers into the stock muffler.

haha, the original owner was an odd guy... It was weird because the car is still mega quiet.

wow this is crazy nice!:eek:

Thanks, I miss it already. I saw pictures of them loading it on the truck and it made me wish i had more time with it...

I'm starting to like the OEM 91-94 rims. I think I might have to switch mines back with some spacers for a throwback look.

That car is so clean. Even the underbody bolts are perfect like new condition

Last edited:
oh.

it's me.

I don't normally go into this part of the forum. I wanted a clean one and this one seemed... OK I GUESS.... ;) It'll be in the south or east bay depending on logistics of the moment. Maybe there will be some meet-ups that I can bring it to.

oh.

it's me.

I don't normally go into this part of the forum. I wanted a clean one and this one seemed... OK I GUESS.... ;) It'll be in the south or east bay depending on logistics of the moment. Maybe there will be some meet-ups that I can bring it to.
Congrats! :eek: I wanna check out your new baby the next time I'm in the bay area. The first NSX I saw in person was a black one that belonged to a coworker's dad in the mid-90s. I never got to sit in it though; didn't have the nerve to ask to get in it. I'll never forget it though. Enjoy your new toy!

Last edited:
oh.

it's me.

lol, I mean it is just a 19 year old honda...

It still hasn't clicked in than when I go back home, it won't be there waiting on me... Enjoy it and when I finally get the job with Bosch in Palo Alto, I need to have a stare session with it.. :biggrin:

Back