• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pirates Of the Caribbean:At Worlds End

Sounded and looked great in the theater, but the plot was VERY hard to follow. I gave up about 30 mins in and just enjoyed the movie for what it was, simple entertainment.

It was good for action and decent special effects, but I agree the plot was tough to follow. I did enjoy the first two though. I think my daughters just went to see it for Orlando Bloom.:rolleyes:

Just saw it tonight and it was really good. If you liked the other 2 this one will blow you away. Alot of action and a good story and KEIRA:biggrin: . GO SEE IT!

Saw it last nite. We share the same obsession for k.n. :biggrin:
She was the only reason we stayed till the end..well we almost did.

Nice. Ya man she is soo hot. Plus the accent just makes her even better. Call me wierd but I dont care if she "smells wierd" id still give anything to sleep with her.

Last edited:
Nice. Ya man she is soo fuckin hot. Plus the accent just makes her even better. Call me wierd but I dont care if she "smells wierd" id still give anything to sleep with her.

dont worry bro im with ya on that one lol i dont care if she doesn't shower... :rolleyes::)

Nice. Ya man she is soo fuckin hot. Plus the accent just makes her even better. Call me wierd but I dont care if she "smells wierd" id still give anything to sleep with her.

Please see the forum rules for foul language.

Yeah, I like her too. But maybe you could express yourself without the language? Please. Thank you.

Back