• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Places to install coilover and do alignment/corner balance in the Bay Area

I'm moving up to San Jose in about a week, and want to know where I can 1) install coilovers, and 2) do alignment/corner balance. Any tips? I am open to any location in the bay or east bay.

Thanks to the local owners in advance, and can't wait to meet everyone!

Allen

I'm moving up to San Jose in about a week, and want to know where I can 1) install coilovers, and 2) do alignment/corner balance. Any tips? I am open to any location in the bay or east bay.

Thanks to the local owners in advance, and can't wait to meet everyone!

Allen

Give Hoover at Turbohoses R&D in Livermore a call.

http://www.turbohoses.com/

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (925) 455-1066
Fax: (925) 455-1063
Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM PST

or Auto Innovations in Milpitas is also a good place. Ask for Steve or Orlando. Make sure u tell Orlando we sent yah :smile:
they can
1) install coilovers
2) do alignment
3) corner balance (i belive they just started doing this, it's about a 3hr service just for the corner balance)

if u want to see some feedbacks do a search on "auto innovations" :smile:

Thanks all for the quick response. Its a great bunch of owners in the bay area. Also, any chance you can tell me how much the installation and alignment/balancing will cost? If you don't feel comfortable posting, you can PM me.

I will be driving the car up from LA where my car is shipped to, so if anybody happens to be in town and want to drive up, let's caravan!

Allen

our shop is in the works of getting our lift setup and we will be doing installs in the near future, unfrotunately we do not have the machines/tools of doing an alignment/corner balancing....

VexMotorsports.com

Jimbo

I dont know specifically about corner balancing, but I would recommend Auto innovations since they do mostly suspension and wheels; that is what they specialize in. Orlando is your man.

Good luck!

Orlando and Steve at Auto Innovations is the place. Small shop but these guys know what they are doing and do it well. As for Roger Krause in CV.....I had problems with them when I was into Porsches and they did some work that was sub-par and refused to correct it. That was fifteen years ago though.

our shop is in the works of getting our lift setup and we will be doing installs in the near future, unfrotunately we do not have the machines/tools of doing an alignment/corner balancing....

VexMotorsports.com

Jimbo

Jim I saw a 350Z wrapped with VEX cruzing by my shop a few weeks ago, does one of your guys know my workers at APEX?

Last edited:
Back