• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please help! New to forum, not sure if my first post went through

Hi, I am trying to sell my husband's NSX - Gen1 1991. He passed away 2 years ago and I am ready to part with it, not really driving it. I joined as a new member since I can't use his account and posted all the details on marketplace in what I thought was the correct section and hit submit and it appeared to go through. However, no sign of post as yet. How long does it normally take for new posts to come through? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. you could email me at [email protected] or respond here. Thanks.

Hi, I am trying to sell my husband's NSX - Gen1 1991. He passed away 2 years ago and I am ready to part with it, not really driving it. I joined as a new member since I can't use his account and posted all the details on marketplace in what I thought was the correct section and hit submit and it appeared to go through. However, no sign of post as yet. How long does it normally take for new posts to come through? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. you could email me at [email protected] or respond here. Thanks.

I am so so sorry about that. New users that immediately post in a marketplace section as their first post get flagged since that's how most fraud happens. I was supposed to get an email notification but I never did. My deepest apologies for that but your For Sale Ad is now active.

Back