• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Possible Tech section?

Lud,

Realizing this could be a lower frequented section, but IMO a needed forum on any UBB. Often its a must before we can tackle some DIY jobs.

I know I cam here to ask some tech questions....
frown.gif

------------------
Kurtis

Wow, good point Kurtis. With UBB, we will have an archive of asked questions, so we won't keep seeing repeats like the NSX-TECH list. It should be as easy as Lud adding a topic to the main screen.

-- Chris

------------------
Chris Willson
www.ScienceofSpeed.com
www.NSXClassifieds.com

Chris is correct, it is very easy to create a new forum... However the general trend has been to ask any NSX-related question in the main NSX forum (technical or otherwise). There are some very technically-savvy folks who follows that forum on a pretty regular basis.

I'm not sure creating a tech forum would solve the repeat question issue since people only see headers for the last xx days by default anyway. And if they to use the Search feature, it's just as easy to search one forum as another. Or at least that's how it seems to me...?

If there is a demand for a separate technical-only forum I'd be happy to set it up. But why not try posting your question there and see what the response is, then let me know what you think re: creating a separate tech forum.

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 25 January 2001).]

Back