• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Potential Owner

I've been looking at a 91 NSX for sale. Specs on the vehicle are... 42,000 miles
Red ext. Black Leather. 5 speed. Mint condition. Paint is perfect, and the leather is in great shape. All maintenance has been done. Valve adjustment, timing belt, and water pump. Some aftermarket products on the car are: Taitec Exhaust, upgraded ECU, Exedy Clutch, 18/17 Prodrive wheels. And the car has been lowered. Asking price is $30,000.. is this a fair price for a 1991 with 42,000 miles??? thanks for the help

Last edited:
I would hit him a few under that and see what he says. His loss is your gain. I would say get him around $26,000 for the car than thats a deal. You have to admit aftermarket parts are nice but they do not add much value. The car looks pretty good in the picture. By the way the Prodrive wheels are they the British Black finish? Just wondering because if I were to do a set that would be them. Let me know.

True, but be careful because their might be other buyers in line. I purchase my nsx for 30K with 59,000 on the odometer but I knew for a fact that my nsx was in great condition.

NSX4JP said:
Asking price is $30,000.. is this a fair price for a 1991 with 42,000 miles???
Considering the excellent condition and maintenance history and below-average mileage - yes, it's better than fair. Grab it!

I say drive it first if you can. The Exedy clutch is not very good for street driving (at least for me) and if it is the taitec lightweight GT, I really don't care for that either.

Of course, both of those things can be changed, but it costs more $$$. Other than that, the car sounds great. I would go for it.

nsxtasy said:
Considering the excellent condition and maintenance history and below-average mileage - yes, it's better than fair. Grab it!

I second that.

Back