• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Power of Dreams - New Owner - '05 blk/blk

Jason that is one hot NSX. 2005 Berlina Black = awesomeness. Take care of it and keep those 2002+ rims- they look best on black NSXs. :D

Paint them gun metal like me and oscar ;)

Thanks! Looking forward to owning this X for a long time!
This is my first NSX and I currently have a supercharged '04 TSX as my daily driver!

Welcome to the club! You should definetely take that drive to NSXPO!!!
Is this your first NSX? What did you drive before this?

Sweet car!

Also great seeing Neil in those pics. That dude is everywhere!

Welcome!

Ain't that the truth? Any photo op and BAM, he's there. As soon as I saw Cody's old murdered-out NSX I figured that Neil might be lurking- and he was.

Pub ho!

So what is your mod plan Jason?

Well played, enjoy your beautimus '05.

Nice car brother! Even though I own a red/tan one of my favorite color combo is black on black (with black powder coated 02+ Rims :p)....if you have ocd like me you're gonna be washing a lot! ...and to second Synth19 it is nice to see another South Indian in an NSX...though I've never lived there or been there in 20 years my family migrated from there in the mid 70s.

Nice car brother! Even though I own a red/tan one of my favorite color combo is black on black (with black powder coated 02+ Rims :p)....if you have ocd like me you're gonna be washing a lot! ...and to second Synth19 it is nice to see another South Indian in an NSX...though I've never lived there or been there in 20 years my family migrated from there in the mid 70s.

Thanks Bro!

Yeah looking to get a professional detail and then will be keeping it clean!

Back