• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

power windows switch bezels or called switch plates 1992 NSX 25$ each

Here is two 1992 NSX switch plates they are not brand new they are not perfect but they are priced accordingly. 25$ the drivers side one I do have the adjusting wheel and parts but one parts is broken and no longer in Houston. they both have a very small scratch I have been getting so many people from other countries they want to buy these it costs me a lot to send to there so The only country outside of the united states that I will ship to is Canada and shipping will be a flat rate of 20$ I will not ask you to pay paypal fees I know the picture are not nice so if you text me at 281 968 4993 You see the picture of the back of the switch panels one is missing one mounting post that you screw on to the other one is missing four. You see the white things ? they work to hold them down I can put them back on or you can buy them like this but this is why I am selling them so cheap so bad they are mssing but they are priced that way View attachment 156358View attachment 156359

Last edited:
Here is two 1992 NSX switch plates they are not brand new they are not perfect but they are priced accordingly. 25$ the drivers side one I do have the adjusting wheel and parts but one parts is broken and no longer in Houston. they both have a very small scratch Ill give you free shipping for these and I know the picture are not nice so if you text me at 281 968 4993 Ill send much better pictures from my phone. any questions will be gladly answered thank you very much.

texted you sir! paypal ready.

Hi, does the vent on the driver side still working?

Back