• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PPI SoCal/Bervely Hills $50 bounty

Hello,
would a primer in SoCal be kind enough to go check a car out for me?
I'll donate $50 via paypal to the cause:smile:
If you can, please PM me and I'll give you the address to meet the seller.
I'd like to travel down there Thursday or Friday 07/29-30
thank you all.
jryt

Did anyone notice that the guy put 19" wheels on the front and 18" on the back? Is there something funny about this? I'm sorry could be fine but I have come to not trust Craig's list. Anyone check it out?

Did anyone notice that the guy put 19" wheels on the front and 18" on the back? Is there something funny about this? I'm sorry could be fine but I have come to not trust Craig's list. Anyone check it out?

Installed items -

19' Front Volk Racing Wheels

18' Back Volk Racing Wheels

I didnt know Volk made 18 and 19 foot wheels :eek:

I figured its a typo also, they look right... just 18' 19' instead of 18" 19" made me chuckle:smile:

Thank you all who wanted to help. And the 50 bux goes to FelonyRuckus
here on the forum.
From his feedback the car is good. But I decided to pass. The title is in the name of the seller's (craigslist poster) best friend and the car would be released once said best friend hand the money to him. It got a little too complicated for my liking.

The link above is the car I was looking at, VIN JH4NA115XMT000397

Your answer doesn't surprise me JRYT. I have seen too many weird things on Craig's list - when I saw the add (I did go to Craig's list) I didn't like it in general. I would most likely have gone no further.

It was a good car and in great condition...if anybody wants anymore info on it just shoot me a PM. It's not my car to sell but, I've seen and rode in it...so, any info you need that I can answer, I will...

JRYT, good luck with your new car and thanks!

Your answer doesn't surprise me JRYT. I have seen too many weird things on Craig's list - when I saw the add (I did go to Craig's list) I didn't like it in general. I would most likely have gone no further.

Theres some legit cars on craigslist, but I think there is more shadyness than legit anymore... unless youre looking for a beater car, then those are mostly legit :tongue:

not everyone is on Prime guys :tongue: and there are legit ads on CL. You just have to weed thru the nonsense. i think you're missing out on a potential good deal if you discount CL ads completely.

be mindful, just like everything else in life.

my 0.02 pesos

Last edited:
Back