• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

I want a video!

I was just pointing out vance's NSX to my dad on the commercial for the DVD release of FF4. It reminded me of this. Phu, how about another teaser trailer? I think the public is fiending for it. :tongue:

is it true that Optimus Prime is going to make a guest appearance? jk any just curious how the Vid is progressing?

I was looking at some of the photos on here, and i would be neat for a 2010 calender...maybe to go with the limited edition Directors Cut. LOL any way keep up the good work.

Just found this and watched the trailers..definitely looks like some good stuff. Subscribed! Will check back in 2012.

Just found this and watched the trailers..definitely looks like some good stuff. Subscribed! Will check back in 2012.

I don't think we'll ever get to see this. The end of the world is in 2012. :eek::wink::biggrin:

:biggrin: Thanks!

I don't think we'll ever get to see this. The end of the world is in 2012. :eek::wink::biggrin:

(other possible release date: Dec 31st, 2011:tongue:)

Yes, you will see NSX's Gone Wild. :smile:

Any updates?!

Back