• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

evof575gtc
IMG_8319-B_W-web.jpg

Chado
IMG_8316-v2-web.jpg

Pierceman
IMG_8332-v2-web.jpg

Nsxsupra
NSX-Jason-web.jpg

Graeme
Graeme-web.jpg

Vancehu
NSX-Vance-web.jpg

Engine sound & things of that nature:smile:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BNOgZKaXpws&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BNOgZKaXpws&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Thanks for another teaser:biggrin: Will you provide box of tissues with every CD? Ha

Last edited:
Thanks for another teaser:biggrin: Will you provide box of tissues with every CD? Ha

lol...:biggrin: a roll of Bounty paper towel with every CD.

I think the video is useful for those who are in the market for an exhaust, if anything:smile:

Nice cars, nice sounds and the video was again nice!
...Chad, your car has awesome sound :) !

thank you

This wait is getting intolerable...and each tease is just making it even harder!

I've been tempted to go out and film my own NSX video to see if I can beat you to it! I'm sure you heard that the 5D Mark II's video feature finally got manual exposure control. :D

This wait is getting intolerable...and each tease is just making it even harder!

Think of it as a bonus video, in addition to the main one. This was going to be in the end of NSX G W, but I figure I'd share it first to those who've been waiting.

I've been tempted to go out and film my own NSX video to see if I can beat you to it! I'm sure you heard that the 5D Mark II's video feature finally got manual exposure control. :D

lol...I did not know about the new manual exposure control. Looks like I have stiff competition. I can see it already... akira Gone Wild: Palos Verdes Invasion :biggrin:

I've been tempted to go out and film my own NSX video to see if I can beat you to it!

I had a very similar idea. I was going to make a pre-parody called "Cozmo's NSX Gone Mild" talking about how slow I drive, etc. Lucky for everybody here my stupid CMOS HDV rolling shutter camera doesn't work worth a damn inside a car. :biggrin:

what kind of performance mod does the white nsx (nsxsupra) have?
exhaust noise in the end of that video sounds outrageously good
:eek:

Is it nearing completion?

Lucky for everybody here my stupid CMOS HDV rolling shutter camera doesn't work worth a damn inside a car. :biggrin:

Actually, the Canon EOS 5D Mark II also has an annoying CMOS rolling shutter...not as bad as some, but it still produces annoying artifacts (especially when there is a lot of vibration). I didn't notice the CMOS wobble too much when I tried using the 5D Mk II with my old suction based camera mount, but the mount is pretty much history and was never meant to hold something as heavy as my DSLR anyway.

Back