• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

Guess I was right when I said we would get this around xmas time. I hate being right sometimes. :frown:

It won't make it for Xmas, but probably will come close to it...

Any news? These should sell like crazy.:smile: Can we pre-pay?

Thanks David. I will let you know more info on the video and the dvd version as it gets near, just no solid plans at the moment, so I don't want to take any payments :smile:.

Let me know when you go Phu. I'll roll out with you that day too.

Yup, I will.

Badass trailers:eek:

Thanks.

A few more random screen caps :smile:

NSXsGoneWildShoot1-7-1.jpg

JasonErick-2-1.jpg

Jose2-1.jpg

Jose-1.jpg

Jose-1.jpg

Last edited:
double bump

Blue Balls:frown:

lol... not intentional :smile:

I'm revealing very little about the video until it's released, not as a way of torture or anything; rather, I think you'll enjoy the video much more not knowing much until you see it.
I'll upload a few more screen caps latter tonight for those who enjoy looking at pictures in the mean time:smile:

NSX-Steve-10ST-1.jpg

NSX-Steve-9ST-1.jpg

NSX-Steve-8ST-1.jpg

NSxsGoneWild-1-29ST-1.jpg

NSxsGoneWild-1-28ST-1.jpg

NSxsGoneWild-Matt3ST-1.jpg

NSxsGoneWild-ChadST-1.jpg

NSxsGoneWild-Matt5ST-1.jpg

Last edited:
The cars are beautiful, and the production quality is very good but I need to see a little more "wild".

From the trailers is could be called "NSXs look good parked, sound good reving their engines and drive down the road."

(Please take this as friendly joking - I think it's great, the owners must love it)

Now go to a track and get crazy!

Hey Phu, are you going to create a new thread for the finished product? I keep checking on this thread whenever I see someone new has bumped it thinking that you posted the video hahaha :tongue:

-Jim

.....From the trailers is could be called "NSXs look good parked, sound good reving their engines and drive down the road.".....

I think that tittle would exceed the maximum amount of character allowed on youtube :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I searched for "NSX's Gone Wild" on IMDB and I could swear it said released in 2008

:biggrin::tongue:

hehe...maybe they used the Chinese calendar :tongue:

LOL :tongue: produce this for me ASAP, I'm having bad thoughts of maybe selling my car :frown:

I won't go into details about this video, but I'll say briefly that this type of stuff does take a lot of time to edit, especially with the number of NSX's involved. The entire NSX crew put a lot of effort into this project during filming, and I'm taking my time to make sure the final product looks right after editing. I could easily slap it together and call it done, but that wouldn't be how I like to edit:smile:.

Don't worry, the video is getting there; I'll definitely update all on a release date as soon as I'm 95% done.

As for selling your car, I think you might regret it after, but I do have a few friends who might want to buy:biggrin:

Hey Phu, are you going to create a new thread for the finished product? I keep checking on this thread whenever I see someone new has bumped it thinking that you posted the video hahaha :tongue:

-Jim

Hi Jim,

Yes, I'll post another thread for the actual video -- you won't miss it; it'll be called: NSX's Gone Wild :smile:

Last edited:
Back