• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride exhausts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is pride still in business? I ordered the pride lightweight from their website a week ago and I emailed them about shipping and never got any response. I also messaged them about the carbon door cards and still got no response.

Has anyone been able to reach them?

[MENTION=26875]Chase_acura[/MENTION]

Sorry about the delay on your exhaust, Mark didnt notify me of your order till Monday. It did ship yeaterday, and I don't really check emails over the weekend.

How do you like your Pride lightweight exhaust? Looking at that versus a few more lbs for the V2...

I have the Pride LW inbound. Once I get it ceramic coated and installed I'll post up some pictures. Hopefully a couple of weeks. I already have Pride's headers and high flow cats so this will be the final piece to the exhaust puzzle.

Last edited:
Pride wants me to be a guinea pig because I have a 94 automatic. I don't know if I can endure the pain if failure occurs. I wish they would sweeten the deal.

Well, Like I said I have a 94 automatic. I already have your lightweight exhaust. Id like the Headers and high flow cats. Make me an offer I can't resist. Remember, it Christmas time.

Well, Like I said I have a 94 automatic. I already have your lightweight exhaust. Id like the Headers and high flow cats. Make me an offer I can't resist. Remember, it Christmas time.

Maybe you should take this off-line and call Mark directly, negotiate and let us know the outcome. Otherwise you are going to come off as a prick.

Mark is a stand-up guy and stands behind his work. I've now purchased a full suite of headers, cats and exhaust, all were of high quality and workmanship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back