• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy PRIDE NA1/NA2 Test Pipes, Resonated Test Pipes, High Flow Cats, & CEL Fix

Mark

Running V2 RFL on my 98. I noticed quite a variance in price across the test pipes. What test pipe versions would work with my RFL assuming I don’t need the adapters to make it for? Thanks.

Mark

Running V2 RFL on my 98. I noticed quite a variance in price across the test pipes. What test pipe versions would work with my RFL assuming I don’t need the adapters to make it for? Thanks.

Here are the ones that will work for your 1998 NSX. I assume you already have the adapters because you are already running the V2 RFL.

PRIDE NSX 95-99 Straight Test pipes: $250
PRIDE NSX 95-99 Resonated Test pipes: $295

PRIDE NSX 95-99 High Flow Cats: $475

Shipping is: $19

All in stock, let me know. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

Back