• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE NA1/NA2 Test Pipes, Resonated Test Pipes, High Flow Cats, & CEL Fix

Just curious, where are you guys ordering the test pipes for the 2000+ model? Does he have a separate group buy page, having trouble finding it. Been waiting for him to release resonated test pipes for the 2000, so I'm pretty anxious to get it. Thanks!

Just curious, where are you guys ordering the test pipes for the 2000+ model? Does he have a separate group buy page, having trouble finding it. Been waiting for him to release resonated test pipes for the 2000, so I'm pretty anxious to get it. Thanks!

Most people contact via PM.
Shoot him a PM, he should be returning from his trip soon.
He'll respond to you ASAP when he returns I'm sure...

Yes, our 91-94 HFC's will fit perfectly on to your PRIDE Headers or any other brand's headers including stock perfectly. Will also work with your stock exhaust or any other exhausts from 91-94 NSX's.

I don't have the info as far as what the stock cats cell count were but I would say around 600-900 cell.. I chose the 300 cell in case some of you guys need to pass smog and emissions in some certain States and it doesn't smell. Generally the lower the cell count the higher flow it is going to be because it is less restrictive. There is the straight TP which is our STP or RTP (Resonated) which is completely straight thru. Then there are 100 cell, 200 cell, 300 cell, 400 cell.. etc. Straight Test Pipes will be loud and the our 300 cell HFC will just be slightly louder than stock cats and more HP gain.

The HFC's look exactly like the Resonated Test Pipes.

Hello David,

The secret is out... :wink: Circuit Werks is our sister company that will be producing more affordable parts and at a very high quality like the NSX Exhaust here.

P3186960_zpsb44f52d7.jpg

P3186961_zps2868ce87.jpg

P3186958_zpsf7d03fe0.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151259039771&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Available in Burnt tips and Polished Standard 3.5" tips.

No sound clips yet as my NSX is at a shop doing a complete NSX-R Championship White conversion. Anybody that is interested, let me know and I can offer a discount if you provide a sound clip.

I'll be traveling between April 3rd to April 19th. All orders received between then might not ship immediately. Thanks guys!

Mark @ PRIDE Exhaust

Mark,

Is the Circuit Werks Unit available in Quad tips?

I want to Thank Mark for his great customer service!

I told Mark I need the test pipes ASAP, he said he will ship them as soon as he receives the payment. Tuesday I paid at 2:30 pm and received a picked up tracking number in less than an hour. Mark sent me a PM to let me know of the email as well. I received the package today, my mechanic was impressed with the quality of the service and product.

Thanks Mark!

Hey guys. Thinking of getting a set of high flow cars for my 98 NSX. I currently have a downforce side scoop. OEM NA2 headers, pride v2 quad exhaust. Would replacing my OEM cats with high flow cats be a good upgrade. I still have to go to emissions until I can get historic tags.

Installed my pride high flow cats today. Lost a nice amount of weight removing the old cats. The car sounds much meaner now. Maybe its just me but the throttle response feels better too. I am very happy with Pride products. I have had my pride v2 quads for a few years now and with the cats it feels like I have another car again. Pride is awesome. 20150716_092711.jpg20150716_100550.jpg

Is Pride still in business? Website doesn't seem to be operational. Interested in some resonated test pipes.

I sent an email to Mark a week or two ago and never heard back. Hope they are still around!

They are. He's currently in Japan somewhere for vacation or something.

Hey does the 300 cell cats throw CEL on a 95? I've had high flow cats on the car before and always had issues after about a year since the cats do not last as long as OEM... thanks

Hey does the 300 cell cats throw CEL on a 95? I've had high flow cats on the car before and always had issues after about a year since the cats do not last as long as OEM... thanks

We've sold many of our PRIDE 95-99 & 02-05 High Flow Cats and honestly I think out of around 40+ sets sold just on the 95-05 with o2 sensors two customers told me that it threw a check engine light. One customer was due to a bad o2 sensor. Once replaced he was fine. Other customer just installed a pair of CEL fixes.

We've been selling HFC's for around 5+ years, I haven't heard any failed yet. If anybody has any issues with our HFC's please let me know. Thank you so much!

Mark @ PRIDE

We've sold many of our PRIDE 95-99 & 02-05 High Flow Cats and honestly I think out of around 40+ sets sold just on the 95-05 with o2 sensors two customers told me that it threw a check engine light. One customer was due to a bad o2 sensor. Once replaced he was fine. Other customer just installed a pair of CEL fixes.

We've been selling HFC's for around 5+ years, I haven't heard any failed yet. If anybody has any issues with our HFC's please let me know. Thank you so much!

Mark @ PRIDE

Awesome just ordered the 300 cell cats for my 95! Let me know when I should expect delivery thanks!

I have the PRIDE 02+ test pipes with CEL fix.

No issues. No Check engine.[emoji106]

Last edited:
I have the PRIDE 02+ test pipes with CEL fix.

No issues. No Check engine.[emoji106]

Sweet I have ordered the cats so we'll see how that goes. Running my OEM cats now and I miss the power and the sound!!! I don't think my neighbors or wife would let me get the test pipes lol now that I'm in GA I dont have to worry about smog tests anymore!

Last edited:
Back