• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE V2 Dual & Quad tip exhausts

Just installed my V2 today, line up is perfect. Great sound, great customer service. Highly recommend. Great exhaust if your looking for something "not too loud" very refined sound, very "smooth". Its a little too quiet for me, however my set up is a 3.0 stock with cats. I will be moving my cats next, hopefully it will be a little louder then. Mark was fantastic.

I've spent WAY too much time listening to YouTube trying to figure if V1 or V2 sounds better... Can someone please post a side by side comparison, ideally with stock headers and cats??

Keith
97T MCBlue/tan

+ 1

installed mine today, f'in love it! not too loud, not too quiet. just perfect. hope the cops think so too...

thanks mark!

P1140665.jpg

oh man, those quad tips look good... i keep thinking maybe i should have gotten those instead. i'd probably be saying the same about the duals though. lol.

Mark, I have since done headers and it sounds amazing... people were saying it sounds better than ferrari's even. loving it...

BTW, remove the engine cover and it kills the drone.

no burnt tips for the quads?
Sorry for the late reply. I didn't see your question. No burnt tips for the Quads at this moment.

installed mine today, f'in love it! not too loud, not too quiet. just perfect. hope the cops think so too...

thanks mark!

Thank you Brian! :biggrin:

oh man, those quad tips look good... i keep thinking maybe i should have gotten those instead. i'd probably be saying the same about the duals though. lol.

Mark, I have since done headers and it sounds amazing... people were saying it sounds better than ferrari's even. loving it...

BTW, remove the engine cover and it kills the drone.

Or the NSX-R Mesh engine cover.

looks good.itll look 5xs better with an 02 rear valance.

Well the good part is, our Quad exhaust fits both the 02-05 and the 91-01 OEM Valance perfectly.

Just picked up my pride v2 and wow was it packaged nice. Great job on that mark. Now for the even better part. Unwrapping this beauty it looks even better. Took about an hour to take off the comptech and put the v2 on. Fitment was perfect and bolted up in under 15 minutes. Fired it up and it sounds great. A little louder than the comptech but as I am supercharged and still have cats it still needs to be louder IMO so angus test pipes next. But the v2 looks awesome . Mark thank u for what u do for the nsx community. Great product

the exhaust is a little quiet for me, but i knew that once i got headers for it, it'd be perfect... and it is. im in love every day i fire it up and running the car through the rpms and rev matching downshifts is just glorious... i deleted my radio, in fact, as i had no use for it any longer. thanks for such a wonderful exhaust, Mark.

Mark, i'm still woking out state and it doesn't seem like it will end so i may have to buy one and work out some way of doing the shipping. Please PM me the current pricing.

Thanks
Mike

Mark, i'm still woking out state and it doesn't seem like it will end so i may have to buy one and work out some way of doing the shipping. Please PM me the current pricing.

Thanks
Mike

Mike, PM sent.

The exhaust prices for 2012 stays the same other than freight and titanium burnt tips:

Pride V1 Dual tips: $900
Pride V2 Dual tips: $1050
Pride V2 Quads: $1080

True titanium burnt tips are: $70 a pair (For dual tips 3.5" only)
1995-1999 Adaptors if purchased with our exhaust: $100
2000-2005 SOS adaptors: $229 (usually instock and could ship with our exhaust to save you freight)
Shipping to anywhere in the US 48 states: $60

Any inquiries feel free to PM me.

Placed my order for the Pride V2 Quad and i also have test pipes that i'm putting on my 02. I am so excited!!! :biggrin:

Wish i wasn't 700 miles from home :frown:

Thanks Mark

Mike

My Pride V2 Exhaust review. (Pride v2, SOS headers, Test Pipes)

*Dyno Video included*

Let's start with all of the goods.

This exhaust sounds AMAZING. When I originally bought my car it came with a Comptech exhaust/ SOS header combo already installed. The sound was good, but just not as loud as I would have liked it to be. After my first drive with the Pride V2 installed....WOW what a difference. The sound is just musical...it's exactly how I had wanted my car to sound, it literally puts a smile on my face whenever I am taking off.

Now the not so goods.
Needless to say I was extremely excited when the box was sitting on my front porch last week. I had already taken my old exhaust off so I brought the box in the garage and started opening it up. The packaging was crazy...tons of bubble wrap packed in there, the cardboard covers over the exhaust tips were like 1/4inch thick, and everything was taped down to where nothing was going to be moving around at all. The sad part however came when I took off the cardboard cover on one of the tips...it was bent. Not like "Oh My God" "Bent", but just bent enough to where it was noticeable. (I will include a picture at the end). I was a bit heart broken, but I wanted this exhaust on so bad I went ahead with the install thinking I could always just get the bent tip fixed.

The install
I have installed an exhaust before, but I have never done it in my own garage on stands...So when Mark says putting the car up on stands takes more time than the exhaust install....he is right HAHA. The whole process took about an hour for me to do alone with my little boy pushing balls and little toy cars at me from the sides of the car lol.

Customer Service

Mark had answered all of my emails promptly before and after my purchase. When I emailed him the pictures of the bent tip, he called me, emailed me, pm'ed me, saying how sorry he was that this had happened, and how unacceptable it was. He gave me two options 1. He could email me a return shipping label, and I could ship the exhaust back to him as he would be sending me a brand new exhaust. OR 2. I could take the car to an exhaust shop and have them take the bend out and he would send me the money to cover it plus at little more to cover the time and hassle they had caused.

All I have to say is....WHAT A GREAT VENDOR. Not only is this an amazing product for the price...but to get customer service like this!? Just awesome Mark.

Picutre of the tip :frown:

IMG_0384.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/voFHDnz5Hzk?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/voFHDnz5Hzk?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow that video has me hooked.... Sounds really clean and exotic!

Thank you SHARKWERKS. Wished you should've purchased your NSX earlier. Just sold our 997TT (http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155572). Heard great things about you guys!

Prime Members, if you have a Porsche you know who to call! :wink: I am sure he will take care of us.
Thank you Mark and really looking forward to it- she needs some sound;) Heard and read such good things about the Pride1 and of course 2! Looks like it saves weight too which is a bonus. I'll have to make a vid!

PS Hopefully a GT3 next! It's the best 911 in years..

No way the Sharky Boys bought a NSX....You guys rock in the P-World ! You have my dream cars in your sig....:biggrin: Congrats !

I want to say Thanks to Mark. He is awesome and one of the best people i have done business with. He has excellent contact and went out of his way for me. All the best Mark....................hey, start making more parts :smile:.

I am stoked about the exhaust :biggrin:. Been looking for the perfect sound for a while and i think this will be it. This thing looks beautiful sitting here on the floor. Too bad i'm so far from home but i'll post pics and a sound clip when i can. Hopefully i can get it on before the dragon in a couple of weeks.

My Header-back exhaust :wink:

553f3c1b.jpg

Last edited:
Which one sounds better and louder; the PRIDE V2, or the GT-One ver 5.1?:confused:

Back