Prime Dentists?

I have a new business venture I'm thinking about that is geared toward dental practices. I would like to get some opinions of whether you think there is a demand.

Please PM me if you get a chance so I can run it by you and just get your opinion.

Thanks

Jim

Dental service while you fly? Brilliant, I love it! If you are going to be strapped down for 5 hours from LA to JFK, might as well have your teeth cleaned in the process. All the "fun" of flying, with all the "pleasure" from going to the dentist all rolled up in one! Sign me up!

Dental service while you fly? Brilliant, I love it! If you are going to be strapped down for 5 hours from LA to JFK, might as well have your teeth cleaned in the process. All the "fun" of flying, with all the "pleasure" from going to the dentist all rolled up in one! Sign me up!

Well the seats already recline. :rolleyes:

No, I'm only flying part time now and the jet has been/is for sale.

don't know if i can be much help, but i'm in my last year of dental school in nj.

there are two that I know of...one just had twins,the other(jalnjr) is rarely on prime anymore.

You can shoot me a PM if you want. Just remember though. I'm the 5th dentist surveyed! :D

unfortunately, i'm here.... please check my locale...

Back