• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

prime issues?

nope

^Hope the format doesn't look different. I'm old and don't handle change well.

I tried to keep it mostly the same. See below. Sneak peak ;)

AL9nZEVGslt_Yk9gREezmVrJiyY_6YEqsPQZsNyxPByMqJZ6OXLAHJ5mkXX3xxiriJz-Mmn_4Im15UHyk20KGvFav4Xj9sPNZ8gvsTmiXL2ji8l0DNcS6vfguS9Kwob597Sa9RwcgcaJ9fgXX0oafq4JU8KAZQ=w1223-h1243-no

The fonts are clearly different. ;)

I’m out.

Ps. I do have a friend who is a master at database stuff like this. He and his 13 year old daughter have built an online, interactive game (like WoW) as a father-daughter project. They are on vacation this week, but he is willing to help.

So very interesting , the site will not fully load on chrome on my pc , but is fine using Microsoft windows browser..

It's had problems for a long time. This morning Google Chrome would not work. Now it does. Prime NEVER works on Firefox for me. Signing on and posting is a task that works sometimes and others not. I'll lose my entire post when I push enter or send. That gets old fast.

It certainly does and if Prime wasn't one the best sites out there we could all save ourselves the grief. Despite all the adversity ( no like/dislike/funny button really chafes me ) I just can't quit and can't imagine life without it.

Ha so now its working for me on chrome again...yeh....

yes now its not working ....so has to be something with my computer settings or cookies or the cloud...:confused:

Nice to see Prime is back. It's been down for over a week for me so I even went on Prime FB page to see if anyone of authority was monitoring it, but no. A few other Primers also asked about what was going on on the Faceplant page. It would have been helpful to let us know that there was an update going on cuz I never saw it...
Anyway, looking fine to me. Thanks!

The new format looks great. It won't work on Chrome for me however. Just says "404 not found." Does work on safari fortunately. I'm also not seeing a private message tab. Not set up yet?

The new format looks great. It won't work on Chrome for me however. Just says "404 not found." Does work on safari fortunately. I'm also not seeing a private message tab. Not set up yet?
Make sure your URL in Chrome is exactly www.nsxprime.com. The old URL won't work. In Xenforo, PMs are called "Conversations". If you click on a member's name, there is a button called "Start a Conversation". Also, the little envelope next to your username in the top bar is your inbox.

I’ve noticed prime has disappeared from Tapatalk has this happened to anyone else
I'll talk to Lud about buying the Tapatalk add-on for Xenforo, but the nice thing about the new forum is that it is mobile-friendly without any need for 3rd party software.

Back