• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prime Member "PCCW" Never paid! Not even about the money.

Didn't want to resort to this But this prime member has forced me to Post a Negative comment on him.

Around Mid november of 06, I posted an ad for my side skirts off my 91 NSX. I was contacted through Private messaging from a Prime Member : Pccw (Rocky) who was interested in my skirts.

After a few different PM's, We agreed that my "price" for the skirts was to just simply pay for the shipping ($65 CANADIAN)and a little bit of "Beer Money".

On Jan 2, I contacted the Prime Member through Private Messaging and this is the response I got"

i have mailed the cheque already, i dont know whats delaying it, but i will send another one today, if u see both of them show up, just throw alway the other one
thanks and sorry for taking so long, i really dont know what happen, i will mail another one today, i will let u know this afternoon
thanks

I still have not seen any money, and The Prime member will not return any of my messages, so this is why I am posting on here.

This is not about the money.
I simply was doing another member a favour and sort of "paying it forward". I have had great success with other members on Prime, and have received items from others at a "next to nothing" price. So my intention was to just Help another member out. And since this member Lives in Canada as well, shipping the over-sized box wouldn't be a big deal.

How much would OEM side skirts be worth if you needed them? I think my rediculous price of $65 plus some "beer money" was pretty Damn sweet.
Like I mentioned above: This is not about the money. for the time It took me to make that ugly box for those skirts, you could at least show some respect and keep your word!!

Back