• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

Nice day with some friends and an awesome ride with my Porsche Friends through the german black forest.

What a day......

Looks like perfect weather and a bunch of nice cars. Especially the Procar NSX.

.and the torte.....mmmmm

The torte was world's best....really.

Drivers of old Porsche's have lot of sympathy for the NSX, because they know, in early 90', that car was unbeatable.

I meet a guy with a new Ferrari 488 Pista.
After he saw my car, I have to promise him, that I build the same car for him.......big challenge.

The torte was world's best....really.

Drivers of old Porsche's have lot of sympathy for the NSX, because they know, in early 90', that car was unbeatable.

I meet a guy with a new Ferrari 488 Pista, which is into the 300000 USD + range
After he saw my car, I have to promise him, that I build the same car for him.......big challenge for me now.

As he saw the Procar carbonfiber parts, he was impressed.
Looked better in quality than the Ferrari carbonfiber parts .:smile:

20200912_113430_1599978953627.jpg

I didn't know you could drive through the Schwarzwald. Looks like you had a nice day too!

I remember looking up the CTR when I was thinking of moving to Germany. It's twice as expensive as here in the US. It made me appreciate the car culture here more but I still didn't end up getting one. My german friend said if you get a car like that in Germany it is like blasphemy.

I didn't know you could drive through the Schwarzwald. Looks like you had a nice day too!

I remember looking up the CTR when I was thinking of moving to Germany. It's twice as expensive as here in the US. It made me appreciate the car culture here more but I still didn't end up getting one. My german friend said if you get a car like that in Germany it is like blasphemy.

Its called 'Schwarzwald Höhenstraße'
Splitted in 3 groups with 105 old and new Porsches and some exotics it was the best weekend for this year.
Next year I will invite some of my best NSX buddies to join in.

The CTR is an exotic car in germany too, we have 2 different turbo versions (FK2R and FK8)
I still prefer the old one (FK8) which I own, its the more sporty version.
It has the same engine.
Even rarer, because only available for short time here in Europe.

2x Procar.jpg

Procar FK2R Haube kl.jpg

Last edited:
...so is a European owning a delorean kind of like an American owning a _________? Fill in the blank....

Are the nsx lips available for purchase?

No, sorry.
2 of less cf parts, which I only produced for my NSX.

Manufacturing is quite difficult and the most challenging thing was to make it stabil for speeds over 250 km/h
So its not only the lip and the splitter, also an aluminium underbody support frame is requested.

No joke.

U Streben 2.JPG

U Boden 9.JPG

Back