• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project 1990 - 2000

Hello everyone,
Does anyone have a source for a '90 to 2000 project NSX, such as a theft recovery or minor accident? Not concerned about the title, bc after I restore it, I would not be re-selling it. I am in SoCal (Orange County), so somewhere in the South-Western US would be ideal, but would consider other parts of the country if need be.
Thanks for any help provided!
David

I believe there is one for sale with a salvage title in Beverly Hills. I was going to call the seller and find out what the salvage title is from since the cause isn't listed. Do you have a budget range?

I believe there is one for sale with a salvage title in Beverly Hills. I was going to call the seller and find out what the salvage title is from since the cause isn't listed. Do you have a budget range?
Cool, sounds good. Let me know what he says. Are you looking as well for a project car?

I just got off the phone with the dealer where the car is. Long story short, they won't sell it to anyone in California because it won't pass SMOG as it is. They have it listed as a running car and don't want to sell it as a non-op. The salvage title came from an accident, but couldn't get anymore details from them beyond that. Sorry this was a dead end! But yes, I have been looking for a project NSX as well. Not in a place to buy one just yet, but keeping an eye out for anything that pops up just in case.

i have a 1991 salvage title car in north hollywood ca.

Hello everyone,
Does anyone have a source for a '90 to 2000 project NSX, such as a theft recovery or minor accident? Not concerned about the title, bc after I restore it, I would not be re-selling it. I am in SoCal (Orange County), so somewhere in the South-Western US would be ideal, but would consider other parts of the country if need be.
David

i have a 1991 silver stick nsx with salvage title i have own more then 12 years
give me a call

i have a 1991 silver stick nsx with salvage title i have own more then 12 years
give me a call

How much are you asking, where is the vehicle location, condition (how did it get a salvage title), and do you have any pics to post?
Thank you.

Hello everyone,
David

Check Craigslist. I seen some in la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can purchase the BH one that doesn't pass smog as "Parts Only".

Of course, registration and title will be 100% your responsibility. You get legal rights to the entire vehicle, but CA DMV won't title it in your name until it gets a smog cert. Which means you are legally buying a signed stack of paperwork and a cohesive pile of parts.

Back