• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Sorcery NSX begins

awesome car!!!! you got good taste on handling your NSX. VOlk Wheels, Sorcery body kit all the way from Brunei? you sure you're not the son of the SULTAN? rich!!!

carisma88 said:
awesome car!!!! you got good taste on handling your NSX. VOlk Wheels, Sorcery body kit all the way from Brunei? you sure you're not the son of the SULTAN? rich!!!

Many thanks for the compliments. Sure hope I could be his highness son then I could get the real JGTC spec NSX.:D

JimK said:
Cool! Thanks jin1976, these are the kind of threads I love!
Looks great so far!

Many thanks. Actually I have a lot more pics than in this tread but my internet connection is very slow.

NSXBOX said:
Very nice!
Good Luck hope all turns well!
I'm hoping in 8-10 months I'll be putting up similar project photos of my car..

If you put ypur heart into it I'm sure you will get what you want. At least I could say I have achieved two of my biggest goals. One is to own an NSX and second to modify it tastefully.:)

Jin

wow. is your car the only NSX fixed up in Brunei? why not import a JGTC NSX from Japan? wouldnt it be cheaper? ill post my nsx when its done very soon. congrats on your nice NSX. what offset if you dont mind your VOLKS>? i ordered 19x10.5 and 18x8.5 Te's.

The color will be a crazy one, blk and it turns blue under the sun. email me @ [email protected] for my other project Cars i have a lot of pictures of my other cars(RX8, S500, MR2, IS300, GS400, EP3, DC5) sorry no pix on my NSX will be out around sept or october.

Erwin

carisma88 said:
Jin

wow. is your car the only NSX fixed up in Brunei? why not import a JGTC NSX from Japan? wouldnt it be cheaper? ill post my nsx when its done very soon. congrats on your nice NSX. what offset if you dont mind your VOLKS>? i ordered 19x10.5 and 18x8.5 Te's.

The color will be a crazy one, blk and it turns blue under the sun. email me @ [email protected] for my other project Cars i have a lot of pictures of my other cars(RX8, S500, MR2, IS300, GS400, EP3, DC5) sorry no pix on my NSX will be out around sept or october.

Erwin

Erwin,

My car is not the only one with the widebody. The other one is using a mix of Comptech rear fenders, GT 500 front bonnet, Gruppe-M front lip, side skirt and rear bumper is unknown, Volk GT-C 18, 19's and soon Gruppe-M supercharger.

FYI my wheels are Volk Racing TE37 18x8.5@+22, 19x10.5@+12 (white colour) just nicely flush under the Sorcery overfenders.

Frank Spano said:
That is probably the nicest nsx I have seen. I am kicking myself for not doing that kit, rather than my 2002 type-r conversion.

Thanks. Don't kick yourself. You could always do it provided there is enough budget. Take your time. Honda dreams always come true.:)

I think I will be able to pick up the car this coming friday.

This Friday... Boy! Am I so dead when my dad found out I spent too much money modding this car. Reminds me the first time when I bought the car home. You could just imagine how furious he will be. Just have to hide behind mom's back.:D

Jin1976 said:
Blue undercoat to cover those putties

Just curious with all that time and effort in prepping your car why are they masking your car off with "Newspaper"??

That bodyshop should know better than that to use newspaper to mask your car off. Newspaper still has tons of dust particles on it.

You should complain about this.

makena88 said:
Just curious with all that time and effort in prepping your car why are they masking your car off with "Newspaper"??

That bodyshop should know better than that to use newspaper to mask your car off. Newspaper still has tons of dust particles on it.

You should complain about this.

Hehe. Will try that to lower down the painting cost.:D

Jin1976 said:
This Friday... Boy! Am I so dead when my dad found out I spent too much money modding this car.
No worries man, just tell your dad your NSX put on weight, a bit fatter now! :D

just out of curiosity why did u get the carbon fiber hood painted? LOOKS SWEET!!!!:D

ahaah Jin good luck hope all goes well this friday!
I've been through the whole parents thing... Hell my mom still doesnt know bout the NSX... she thinks I'm on a 35K salary and struggling.. when I actually double that..

Extremely happy today. Need to get use to drive the widebody car. Fill up one lane of the road nicely. Lots of attention from people some don't have idea what it is. I didn't put the Honda badge at the front. Drove it to another workshop to wire up the headlamp assembly. Will pick it up after work.:D :D :D

Last edited:
I will hunt you down and hurt you if there are not pictures of the car on this forum by the time I wake up!!!

I NEED CLOSURE!!!! (and to see a sexy ass widebody!!!)

daedalus said:
I will hunt you down and hurt you if there are not pictures of the car on this forum by the time I wake up!!!

I NEED CLOSURE!!!! (and to see a sexy ass widebody!!!)

I hope you sleep longer as I want to drive the car more. It's been one month since I last drove the car. Completed car photo once the headlamp is properly working. Will take photo of the car in better scenery places.:D

WOW !
Can't wait for pics as well.. Enjoy!

I had one minor problem yesterday. The HID ballast was not installed because the harness (socket) for the HID was not included. I had to use the High Beam lamp as Low beam by adjusting the projection height to low.:(

Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Want to park my T next to your W, see how fat your NSX grow! :D

Yeah. But I have to properly install the HID lamp first.:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Frank Spano
That is probably the nicest nsx I have seen. I am kicking myself for not doing that kit, rather than my 2002 type-r conversion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks. Don't kick yourself. You could always do it provided there is enough budget. Take your time. Honda dreams always come true.

Well Scamo, if you keep ripping people off like you did to me, you'll eventually get enough cash!

Go Here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14713&highlight=SPANO
:(

Sorry to take me long time to post pics. Here are some of the recent photos.

Attachments

• finish front.jpg
    finish front.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,690
Side

Attachments

• finish side.jpg
    finish side.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,098
Back