• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pulled the trigger today on a 98 Monte Carlo Blue!

Well, I made the bid leap today and pulled the trigger on a beautiful Monte Carlo Blue on Tan NSX-T, with only 23k miles! I am both excited and nervous since this is this is my first special car! The car arrives by flatbed this weekend and I am very excited to be part of the NSX prime membership!:smile:

Congrats on the buy - great color - pics please. Happy Motoring!!!! Jay

The first time I saw a mcb I was shocked! It is so AMAZING in the sunlight with all of the metallic in the deep blue.

Well, I made the bid leap today and pulled the trigger on a beautiful Monte Carlo Blue on Tan NSX-T, with only 23k miles! I am both excited and nervous since this is this is my first special car! The car arrives by flatbed this weekend and I am very excited to be part of the NSX prime membership!:smile:

Was this the one for sale on EBay with tan interior?? If so great catch. If not .... Great catch. I love that color.

I was in Monterey two weeks ago (without my NSX :frown:) , so I am definitely jealous of the future playground of your new baby! Please post pics of "Ocean Blue" along Seven Mile Drive ASAP! Great choice!!

its funny but some of us track cars and their final selling price.where it was at time of sale etc.

we could tell you in an NSX was on the side of the road in the middle of a jungle. LOL

at times it has be very weird

we really have nothing better to do LOL

Another MCB on prime... very nice welcome to the blue club :D I had been tracking this car too... And the above comment about "these guys eat sleep and shit NSX" or whatever, is very true ;D

Post pix of her in the build thread and let us know what your plans are for her!

It passed smog 2 days ago :biggrin:

SMOG X PRESS TEST ONLY STATION /
SAN CARLOS ACURA NSX 1998 11/05/2011 10:28 a.m. P XB078982C

Thats hilarious

israel-125year-old-man-laughing-300x295.jpg

Congrats, that is a great color. I'm sure you are stoked about it.

ANYTIME

thats funny its like NSX Prime makes the "BIG BROTHER THEORY" plausible

Back