• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Purchasing NSXPO 2015 Photos

Most attendees probably saw me running around during NSXPO 2015 taking photos throughout the event. As many already know, I do not do that to make money off the event and have become the "de facto" NSXPO photographer after attending the last 14 out of 15 NSXPOs. Many times I am asked whether it would be possible to purchase the photos so I have them online on my website if anyone is looking for prints or any other product featuring their images. The gallery will include group photos, track photos and group drive photos.

Photography is just a hobby of mine and although I do have a portfolio that is for sale commercially I set the prices on NSX events at a much lower rate. And, yes, I do charge for the photos since it takes well over 100 hours of my time to process thousands of images to come up with a set that includes as many of the cars as possible during the event. Also all of my photos are copyrighted by me including those taken by me and used by Acura so there is copyright protection turned on in the gallery to protect my original full res images.

There is no need for anyone to feel obligated to purchase any photos nor is there any minimum order. You can order one 4x6 if that is all you are looking for. The photos are available in a wide range of print sizes, paper stock, canvas, mouse pads, shirts, etc, etc, etc. Feel free to browse and check out the various drop boxes for ideas as to how to display the images.

PLEASE NOTE that some photos are cropped to different aspect ratios although my usual ratio is a 2x3. Why is this important? If an image is in 2x3 aspect ratio and you want a 5x7 or 8x10 etc there will be cropping. You can control the crop before you check out but keep in mind that depending upon the size you want and the style the cropping may not be ideal so please take time to review how it will look.

The gallery may be found here:

NSXPO 2015 PHOTOS

I am still on vacation celebrating my first wedding anniversary (thus the one missed NSXPO out of the last 15 years - NSXPO 2014) so more photos will continue to be uploaded over the next week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. ALL GROUP PHOTOS WILL BE PROVIDED IN FULL RESOLUTION DIGITAL FILES FOR FREE DOWNLOAD TO ALL ATTENDEES WITHIN A WEEK.

Keep an eye on your emails for the download information. Those full resolution files may be used by all attendees for personal use, printing, etc.

Last edited:
Crossing my fingers that somewhere in there is a photo of my NSX too... :) I see others in my group from the Canyon Cruise (crosses fingers)

If you saw your group then you should be there. Did you see the car in front of you? If so, let me know which one so I can look through my files again in order.

I actually popped in and out of my group but while this might not exactly help you, Robert MexiRicer (blue) and Mark Blomquist (blue) were in my group relatively close to me. For most of the drive, I was in front of the Knight Rider but behind one of the black NSX's (not FURY) with the large spoiler. You may not have captured all of our cars or haven't posted them yet as I do not see the Knight Rider either. The more I look, the more I see that most of the cars in my group are missing, we were the last group.
10-14-2015 9-54-26 AM.jpg 10-14-2015 9-54-51 AM.jpg

excellent pictures.
Is there a way to purchase electronic copies? I don't necessary want prints. Even copyright water marks are ok.

excellent pictures.
Is there a way to purchase electronic copies? I don't necessary want prints. Even copyright water marks are ok.

are you sure you want to to that.............Bob's water mark says......"prepaydass".............:biggrin:

Just click on photo you want, look for the buy button and choose size and type of product. Digits downloads are also now available.

image.jpg

Amazing pics! Any more info on that Zanardi up on stage? I'd love one of those framed prints

It's hondas zanardi in Ohio

- - - Updated - - -

The photo gallery is now completely uploaded.

Can we buy full resolution downloads? It seems it's capped at 0.7MP for the "XL" size.

Can we buy full resolution downloads? It seems it's capped at 0.7MP for the "XL" size.

The downloads should only be full res original size (up to 25mb). I had turned off small size downloads.

The XL size is just for linking/posting in forums, etc.

Last edited:
As far as the group photos that we can download, how are you auditing for those who attended NSXPO to get them for free? Or did I mis-read?

The free download links to the group pics will be sent in an email blast (as soon as I can catch up with work - just got back from Cali). The email will only be sent to attendees.

Back