• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Purple NSX with Gold rims near Jacksonville, NC??

After being away from the NSX community since I sold mine 3 years ago, I return!

I saw a purple NSX with gold rims and what looked like the Taitec side skirts today driving down hwy 24 year Jacksonville NC.

Just wondering if that was someone on here.

And let me just say, man I missed my NSX after seeing that...although I LOVE having a Mustang AND a 4x4 diesel F-250 that I got after selling it...

Is this it?

xory72<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1332664", true); </SCRIPT>
Feedback Score: 19 reviews, 100%

I just found one thats a light Purple NSX like 5 blocks from my house the
color is def. different though, I was going to stop and ring the door bell
and talk with the owner. but had stuff to do that day.

But if done right I think purple does look good.
but the one I saw it just looked faded kinda. I dunno to light
but the darker purple is really cool

Is this it?

xory72<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1332664", true); </SCRIPT>
Feedback Score: 19 reviews, 100%

Yea! That was it! I had a feeling a guy with those kind of mods would be on here!

He actually seemed to be on some sort of "cruise" with a S197 Saleen S281, a new Camaro SS, a C6 vette, a Porsche and a couple other cars. Wouldn't mind riding out with them if they do it often, although I deploy to Afghanistan very very shortly so I'm hopin they do it again soon

Yea! That was it! I had a feeling a guy with those kind of mods would be on here!

He actually seemed to be on some sort of "cruise" with a S197 Saleen S281, a new Camaro SS, a C6 vette, a Porsche and a couple other cars. Wouldn't mind riding out with them if they do it often, although I deploy to Afghanistan very very shortly so I'm hopin they do it again soon

Contact him via Prime. I met him at an NSX meet up in Greensboro in June, hellava nice guy. Knows his stuff!

Thanks for your service!! God Bless you and the troops!!

Contact him via Prime. I met him at an NSX meet up in Greensboro in June, hellava nice guy. Knows his stuff!

Thanks for your service!! God Bless you and the troops!!

Will do! And you're welcome. The day I get out of the Corps, I'm going to add another NSX to my stable. The only thing is, it gets harder and harder to get rid of cars! I love my F-250 to death and my Mustang is going to be a beast when I drop in this new motor and the supercharger.

But I think my wife will disown me if I have THREE cars (even if they're all paid off lol)

Back