• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question to gheba :)

Hello Guiseppe,

How many cost the front lip 97 in Switzerland ?

I think 3x the price in US like all other parts !!

Claude Sage need money for race NSX experience
frown.gif
(

Thx a lot for the info...

Greetings

Alex

The times i've spoken to monsieur Sage i found him quiet a nice person, though Gheba thinks different. I think the reason for that included a conversation of a snapring........
wink.gif

So where do youre parts come from? We get them from the 'mainland' warehouse in Belgium (off course through our delear), and if not available from the European warehouse in the UK.

If parts ordered before 15:00, they will be in the next day at openingtime, approx 08:30.
If not in stock in Belgium (hardly ever, even the most weird parts), it takes an extra day or two to come from the UK.
If not in stock there, it has to come from Japan, which is a 'forget about it, get it from the US'.

Quiet funny you mention the price thingy.
I asked for the price for the snapring-repair parts (just hand the partsguy the TSB ;-)), which was 1350,- Euro here.
I then got a price from the US, which was Euro 650,-.
Thats more then double............

About a year ago, when my clutch was replaced, i did ask for a qoute for a preventive repair for the snapring, where they qouted me Euro 815 for the trannycase only. Now the case excluding the other bits is Euro 1250,-

(With special thanks to Mark Johnson for getting me the parts)

Dutchy

Sage?
rolleyes.gif
no comments
rolleyes.gif

Alex, I think it costs around 250.- CHF (170 euros or dollars) at your dealer. If you have a discount I think you can go as low as 200.- )

I never paid for it so I am not 100%!

But shipping from the US maybe is 100$ on such an item, so no choice: buy it here!

Nice cars you have, both of them!

Hello Dutchy, Gheba,

Dutchy : I agree 100% on the parts coming from Belgium !

But I had many of other deceptions with Honda Satigny GE.... many long history...

I excuse myself for my remarks....i keep it for me.. (but they are justified). I dislike Honda Suisse. They like less Honda than their customers
frown.gif
. I regret it so much.... maybe one day the stuff will be changed... Sorry Dutchy... I dont speak any more on that...
smile.gif
Right Gheba... no comments.... I'm in the Snap range too
frown.gif
I wait the surprise
smile.gif

Ah, i love ur wheels Dutchy
smile.gif
. They looks great on your NSX, specialy Black one !! Wich size are they 18/18 ? and wich suspension have you ?

Gheba : thx for the info.. That's cheap ! A same for a Civic is 330.- ! ??? thx for the compliment too...

I am interested for a conversion 2002 but I do not dare to ask for the prices! Someone know how much cost it in Europe? I as heard spoken as in Belgium that cost less for a history of TVA ??? Did someone know something about that ??

Too much questions ... sorry
smile.gif
)

Have a nice day.

Regards

Alex

PS : my english is not terrible... ahhaha sorry
smile.gif

Back