• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R.I.P. Jeff Ling also known as Racerxjling

This is very sad news indeed, and I echo all the sentiments above.

Is there anything that we, the NSX community, can do for his family?

We can take up a collection and send something to his home. If the family want donations to a charity he supported, that would be fine too.
The car, if they need help selling it, we can certainly help out in that dept.

Best thing is for someone local to consult the family and see what their wishes are. If a local NSXer who knows him want to do this, we should support it completely.

Thoughts to the fam.

This is very sad news indeed, and I echo all the sentiments above.

Is there anything that we, the NSX community, can do for his family?

Very very very sad news. I recently lost someone to cancer...so I know the feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with Jeff's family. I've see him post and knew him from NSX Prime to be a nice guy. I've even bought parts from him. And lastly, I was very fond of his NSX. He had great taste in the passion we all share.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to contribute towards any efforts for his family.

Sincerely,
- Zishan

You will be deeply missed

I will miss Jeff both as a friend and as a local Nsx member. The times we chatted and all the times we hung out, it will forever be in my thoughts and I shall forever carry it with me.

Aside from that, it has been difficult for me to process and to acknowledge that all of this has happened. I am truly honored to have known him.

It seemed like only yesterday when we were hanging out at his house during his 4th of July BBQ. Little did I know this would be the last moment we would share.

He and his wife Jane have always been in good spirits for as long as I have known them, despite the obvious difficulties in Jeff's battle with his condition. I know that he kept fighting till the end, and never have I met anyone so full of life and so inspirational. I am truly honored to have known him, and painfully regret not having spent more time as friends. Rest in peace Jeff, you will be sorely missed...

RIP Jeff.

your car in September's issue of DSPORT
61927_489127456678_550636678_6918325_1870720_n.jpg

RIP Jeff...so sorry to hear the news...:frown:

thoughts and prayers are with you and yours....

If anyone has any photos' with Jeff in them, please post them in memory of him...

Thanks for the post Peter.... I can't even begin to explain how sad this makes me to have him pass. I met Jeff a few years ago when he came to me to build his car. Over the years I can honestly say he became a good friend. He was the most one of the most humble, considerate, and honest person I know. Jeff and Jane (Jeff's wife) would always come by the shop whether it was to hang out or for car show we did. My wife and I always enjoyed their company. We have loss a great guy...... It was an honor to build your car and consider you a good friend.

RIP Jeff, gonna miss u buddy.

Sincerely,

RIP.
i met jeff a couple of times and picked up purchased parts from his house, and he helped me with information on lifts. He was always a great person. So very sad.

Tom

Very sorry to read this. My sincere condolences.

Is there a way we as a group can offer our respects?

we could at least keep this as a sticky..and after awhile send it to his wife.

Truly a sad day for the NSX community...My prayers goes out to Jeff and his family. He will be missed..:frown:

Peter, thanks for keeping us in the loop.

-Henry

RIP Jeff and deepest condolensces to his family. :frown:

Jeff, RIP.

My condolences to Jeff's family.

Oh man. I just saw this thread. This is terrible news. Terrible.
My sincere condolences to his family.

Back