• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

R.i.p.

And so the final nail was driven into the coffin today as they dropped off the car from the body shop, although much lighter than stock, she will not see another track event,South Beach club or Titty bar parking lot again.

Attachments

• 1 014 (Small).jpg
    1 014 (Small).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,772
  • 1 015 (Small).jpg
    1 015 (Small).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,742
  • 1 016 (Small).jpg
    1 016 (Small).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,742
  • 1 017 (Small).jpg
    1 017 (Small).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,725
:frown: :frown: :frown: moment of silence

Aw man, that SUCKS! Did they ever catch the punks that did this?

Whoa...I must be out of the loop, I don't know what happened. I'll do a search, but sorry to see what has happened...
- Z

:confused:
NSX FoYoAss said:
Whoa...I must be out of the loop, I don't know what happened. I'll do a search, but sorry to see what has happened...
- Z
What happened...to the nicest white nsx on prime? :confused:

I'm sorry to see the demise of your NSX Armando. I think we need to do a ten car NSX salute for your old buddy. But, I'm confident that you'll back at those titty bars in no time with a new, topless, NSX. :smile:

You know as long as I have been on this forum, Armando's Wht NSX has been great to look at and get ideas for my own wht NSX. Extremely sorry to see and hear about this tragic event. Best of luck Armando! :frown:

damn. dude I would be crying right now

mackash said:
:confused: What happened...to the nicest white nsx on prime? :confused:
YES!

I wonder who he'll relinquish that title too??
fingersx.gif

You mean you wonder IF he'll relinquish that title. :biggrin: So Armando, what is the deal? Is the fat lady warming up or what? :tongue:

NSXnBRLA said:
YES!

I wonder who he'll relinquish that title too??
fingersx.gif
NO rrelenquishng of any title as I have never been given a crown, although anothe white/black NSX is in my sights so if you have seen the movie " Frankenstein" we will rebuild sleaker, stronger faster.............

Armando

more like the 6 million dollar man...err NSX...

"Steve Austin, astronaut. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."

I sincerely hope that the insurance will cover this tragic loss and that you will be able to find another worthy replacement NSX and not be out of pocket! You have already been put out by being deprived of your NSX for so long. :mad:

Sorry I can't do more to help through this period, if you were here in Sydney, you'd have a free rides to the titty bar whenever you liked... :wink:

I am really sorry to hear this.
:frown:

I am very very sorry to see your car like that.
I grief with you for your loss. Also sincerely hope you are ok and did not get hurt in any way.
Really hope your inssurance will cover your loss and hope to see you back again.

Back