• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R-tuned widebody NSX in Hong Kong

Not sure if its a repost but I searched (honestly!).
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=731641

Interesting headlights.
IMG_3609b800x600.jpg

IMG_3543800x600.jpg

P1050861800x600.jpg

CNG_9500800x600.jpg

IMG_3298800x600.jpg

Last edited:
Funny. This guy puts Celica headlights on it and so far everyone here likes it. A primer did the same thing and got trashed for it. :p The neat thing about the lights is he retrofitted Infiniti Q45 elements inside them.

Funny. This guy puts Celica headlights on it and so far everyone here likes it. A primer did the same thing and got trashed for it. :p The neat thing about the lights is he retrofitted Infiniti Q45 elements inside them.

This guy made the headlights look better IMO, look at the details in the bumper. This is actually the first riced out NSX I like... Not a fan of stuffing that double din unit into the NAV hump though...

DIS_1641800x600.jpg

just because two people have the same custome mod does not mean that they were executed the same. the way this headlight sits looks much more natural and is positioned much much better. the rest of the cars mods matches the headlights at well so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

just because two people have the same custome mod does not mean that they were executed the same. the way this headlight sits looks much more natural and is positioned much much better. the rest of the cars mods matches the headlights at well so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Celic headlights suck :) No really, I think it makes it look likea Celica-wannabe. The O2 lights are superb.

I would love to know how much was invested in parts/labor, just out of sheer curiosity.

$250k??

I was wondering if the taillights were masked off to produce a thinner line of light...I've been thinking of how how could get this look with out the use of LEDs.
-Robert

Not sure if its a repost but I searched (honestly!).
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=731641

Interesting headlights.
IMG_3609b800x600.jpg

The last time i saw that car was with +02 GT headlight without the ITB. It was already very loud, i think it would sound like a race car now.

It is a LHD NSX here in HK, it is possible to drive it on the street with a special license plate which for "Test drive only"............

Last edited:
Looking like that it better be fast as a stock Z06, I think looks "cool" but it doesn't look like an NSX = Exotic, euro styling, now it totally looks like a superfuturisticjapanessecarfromthemagazinesthatricerslove LOLOLOL

Oscar

I'm not really down with the celica headlights. They angle too sharply at the nose. I like to see more congruent lines. I'd love to see and nsx with 350Z lights. They should line up much nicer.

Back