• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Raleigh Area NSX Owners

On Saturday, August 16th (rain date the 17th) that is being held to raise money for a great cause, the Brandy Miller cancer fund. The show is open to all categories, and if you elect to have your car judged they are awarding trophies in a lot of different categories, with numerous People's Choice awards. See the flyer for a long list of these.

Bottomline, this will be a great venue to meet, show our NSX's, as well as contribute to a very good cause.

This is being staged at the Time Warner Music Pavillion at Walnut Creek. (formerly Alltel Pavillion). Registration opens at 8am and runs till noon. Judging starts at 12:30 and awards presented at 3pm.

Let me know if you plan to attend, and I'll coordinate a meeting time..or just show up. Acopy of the flyer can be seen at site below.

http://www.brandymillercancerfund.org/flyer/brandyMillerCancerFund_carShow.pdf

John

John,

I would love to be there but have not got my car back from paint. Have a great time if you attend. I will let you know when I get my car back ... but as of now it looks like mid Sept. Hope to see you all then.

Darrin

Back