• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh Get-together Thursday (6/11) anyone?

I was going to have a few of my British car buddies over to the house Thursday night (no they won't be driving their cars in all likelihood) and figured I'd go ahead and invite the NSX guys. I was thinking I'd spark up the grill and throw on some brats, fill the cooler up with drinks and make an evening of sitting around the garage. Figure we'd start about 6:30 and I'd chase everyone out some time after 10.

Address is 700 Tampa Dr. Fuquay Varina, NC in case you care to mapquest directions.

Tim

Hey Tim,
Sounds like a great idea. I will call a few of the local guys and make sure they see the notice.

Also, just met a new neighbor who has a 1969 Triumph GT6 that he completely restored in CA before moving here recently. I told him about you and your Thursday night meets. I'll see if he can make it. I'm sure your British car friends would enjoy seeing a British car that is running.:smile:

John

Back