• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh Get Together

Hey guys, its been several months since us Raleigh guys did anything. I've got a few of my British car buddies coming over to the house Thursday night to talk cars and eat pizza, so figured I'd extend the invitation to the local NSX-ers. You guys know the routine, nothing formal, just hanging out. They were cracking on me about how many NSX's would show if it rains, but none of them have running British cars, so I guess that point is moot.:smile:

Here is a mapquest in case you need to figure out how to get to the house in Fuquay.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ampa+dr.&city=fuquay+varina&state=nc&zipcode=

Tim

Hey Tim, sounds like a plan. I think I will make a few phone calls to my Raleigh area owners list. There are a good many owners who don't check the forum as often as I do. I might even give Steve Gooding a call. He just recently did a very complete service on my car, and it couldn't be running better.

John

Back