• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear: HSC vs. Tommy Kaira ZZ2

This Butt would be nicer for the HSC. It would make HSC perfect designed! What do you think?
The rear comes from the japanese super sportscar Tommy Kaira ZZ2 which is powered by a skyline engine pushing 550 HP!

Attachments

• rs01_6.jpg
    rs01_6.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 740
Very nice car!

I posted about this in NSXPRIME one year ago. My friend from Ticino that owns the Modena and the DAX wanted to order one... but it seems they will never be for sale. :(

The rear end is one of the nicest ever! You are right George!

I hate to say this but this car looks poorly in person. I saw this car at the 2001 Tokyo auto salon at it brought a tear to my eye. Don't get me wrong I love the design but it just looks much better in pics. This car was my dream car until I was standing next to it...:(
I don't know where Peter Nunn gets his info but this car is not much of a secret and the car is not made in Japan, the body comes form Europe for more info visit www.autobacs.com/asl
When I saw the car it was still a concept car and not for sale, I don't think much has changed. Asl did release the Garaiya however and is basically the same car powered by a Nissan Sr20
I have the brochure of the Garaiya but I don't have a scanner... I'd be willing to let someone borrow it if they want to post the scans and return it to me.

Hello Giussi

It is sad to read, that this nice car will not released. As I know, the forerunner ZZ1 has been sold very well. Could you imagine to handle nearly 600HP with only 2200 lbs on the rear suspension?
Anyway, this rear should be an example for next NSX.

This car looks 100 times better than the womanly HSC. Only a female with bad taste could proudly drive the HSC as it's currently designed (not to mention the embarrasing HP figures). The HSC is a combination of the disgusting looking Lotus Elise and the worst part of the Enzo (the front end). Perhaps Honda should hire the designer of this Tommy Kaira insted of their current designer. As I've said before "Honda, please design something we can be proud to drive". I love your engineers, but I hate your current designers!!!
Ryan

Back