• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Recaro Pole Position logo question

MvM

Legendary Member
Currently, I have an option on a set of Recaro Pole Position seats for my NSX.
Have one question however.
What I do not like very much is the large, white Recaro-logo on the headrest of the seat. If you look at the picture, you will know what I mean.

PP_dinsi_kls.GIF

The leather version of the Recaro PP has a small Recaro logo imprinted into the leather which looks much more elegant and classy IMHO, but with the non-leather versions, it seems more like it was painted on.

So, my question is, does anyone know if it would be possible to have it removed?

I see nothing wrong with having the logo. It separates the real Recaros from the fake ones. Otherwise, buy the fake ones without the logo.

The Recaro logo on my red Pole Positions is embroidered; so I don't think there is any way to get if off. Also the embroidering is kind of sunken in to the material. I haven't seen any painted versions btw.

Imo the logo doesn't look that bad. My car is red with white NA1 R wheels and other JDM stuff and the seats look great along with everything else.

There are PLENTY of fakes that have fake logos. Just because a seat has a logo, that doesn't automatically mean it's authentic. These days, you need a certificate of authenticity for racing seats.

I see nothing wrong with having the logo. It separates the real Recaros from the fake ones. Otherwise, buy the fake ones without the logo.

Back