• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recaro Sportster CS

I had a thread on this last year, but considering these again. I know Texas91Brent has these, but anyone else? Any reviews on comfort and installed pics? Thanks

CS_Black_Leather_lg.jpg

pics :)

Attachments

• 23453_36213.jpg
    23453_36213.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 23453_36214.jpg
    23453_36214.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 405
  • 23453_36215.jpg
    23453_36215.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 429
Thank you very much Veleno for posting pics. I LOVE these seats, but they are wayyyy too high IMHO. I wonder what can be done/modified so they dont sit so high.

Chop the tops off:wink:

Thank you very much Veleno for posting pics. I LOVE these seats, but they are wayyyy too high IMHO. I wonder what can be done/modified so they dont sit so high.

Yeah, it looks like they definitely will not fit in targas. I think there's slightly less headroom in targas.

Yeah that looks way too tall. It seems like it is hitting and probably limits how far back you can recline.

I will say that I love the "no huge logos plastered all over them" look that they have going compared to all the other aftermarket seats.

They are not too tall if reclined a little. Very comfortable and look great...A little too expensive, but I quit counting a long time ago......:cool:

Back