• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Red 05(?) on 465 in Indianapolis Sat night

I know the person driving that car had to think I was nuts, but to that person I was just trying to say I had one as well. I was driving a black Prelude. Just curious as to who that was. Anyone on here? If you were coming from a car hang out, let me know I'd like to go as well.

Guilty as charged. Sent a PM with more details. I was coming back from the Sud's cruise in having been there with jonas1jp and djdrock ... but you have to know the secret handshake to join in our club ... :biggrin: I heard it is the largest cruise in that Indiana has. Probably right. I'd say 200+ cars there. But that's just a guess. We ran into some S2K's as well. Looks like we might be getting a bit more of a group going. Looking forward to meeting up with more and more owners.

Thanks for the PM, I thought that was you. The very next day I was in Castleton and saw a red NSX, I think a pre 02. I blew, but I wasn't in a situation where I could catch up with him. I look forward to meeting you as well.

Back