• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX spotted on I88 Eastbound at 7:30 am today!

Red/red NSX spotted on I88 Eastbound near Naperville at 7:30 am today. While this is not a big deal to people living in CA, we are supposed to get 6-9" of snow later this afternoon!:eek: Anyone want to admit to driving their NSX today?

Dave

PS I'm jealous!:rolleyes:

I think I saw the same person last week going down US 59 in the Fox Valley Mall area. Who is it?

There is a sebring silver owner that drives to a hospital in Skokie every day with his NSX. Jan, Feb, every day! I'm sure he has snow tires on. He must.

Yeah, I didn't want to say it for security reasons, but that's the one. It's completely bone stock. The girl I'm dating works there and says that she sees it all the time.

Yeah, I didn't want to say it for security reasons, but that's the one. It's completely bone stock. The girl I'm dating works there and says that she sees it all the time.

Interesting. Ironically, I've been at this hospital the last 5 out of 8 days and I have not seen a NSX there, although most days I was there at night.

Back