• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

REMEMBER ME? after my accident i have my old car back

as im sure you were all told a few months ago, i was in a pretty bad car accident and was trying to buy a new car. now that all my insurances have gone through, they decided to fix my car and not total it. ridiculous i know, BUT its back and better than ever.
i recently put on a brand new custom exhaust, which is not shown in this pic, new headers, some aftermarket euro headlights, and got a larger air intake for it.

photo.php

How could we forget:biggrin: Congrats on getting your car back. Now you need to stay away from the Dave guy.:tongue:

as im sure you were all told a few months ago, i was in a pretty bad car accident and was trying to buy a new car. now that all my insurances have gone through, they decided to fix my car and not total it. ridiculous i know, BUT its back and better than ever.
i recently put on a brand new custom exhaust, which is not shown in this pic, new headers, some aftermarket euro headlights, and got a larger air intake for it.

photo.php

pic doesnt work? :frown:

damn how do i make it work ive tried it a few times!!!!! =(

right click the image you want to post in here and select "copy image location" or "copy image URL" and then edit your first message and replace the URL thats inside the img ...... img tags...

is that you in your avatar? :eek:

If you are using Photobucket select IMG code under the photo. Then paste here. Hope that helps.

send one of us the pics and we can post it for you.

glad you got your car back.

we need to get you into an NSX though

nothing better that a hot chick driving a manual transmission in an NSX

yikes.

Glad you got your car back

Glad to hear you are ok and your car got repaired.

who's in you avatar...stunning :eek:

damn how do i make it work ive tried it a few times!!!!! =(
You appear to be trying to link to a facebook photo directly and I believe facebook doesn't allow you to do that. Either post a link to your facebook album or host the image on a different place.

Glad to hear you have your car back and all is well.

Apparently you and the previous poster don't realize who you are talking to. :biggrin:

Glad to see you got your wheels back. Sounds like you made it a little more fun too. Happy motoring :).

yes you can - right click the Image and click copy image location and paste here...... not the link to the photo album unless its public.

I gotta do everything around here....

It's one of these two, not sure which one. She said new exhaust so I think it's the second

e4e919ba.jpg

9b31c380.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta do everything around here....

It's one of these two, not sure which one. She said new exhaust so I think it's the second

9b31c380.jpg

I dont think it has enough trim..... :eek:

Glad everything is going to be ok.

When you post the image, just make sure the link you are using has .JPG at the end, and it will work fine. It's not working now because you're trying to embed the "theater" link which has all of the thumbnails from your FB gallery.

Once you open the image, right click, and either get the direct link from the properties of the image or select "copy image location", depending on if you're on a PC or MAC. :)

I think the second pic that car has to have supercharger

it just looks fast

LMAO THANKS FOR RAPING MY FACEBOOK. mine is the white and BLACK one not white and red. hahahaha ill take a pic of my new exhaust tomorrow when its light! i cant wait for some feedback!!

thanks for all the well wishes! you guys rock

Its not an avatar, its Aubrey's picture

btw, how did you do in that contest?

Good to hear you survived the accident and got your car back on the road.

Sounds like Shawn's offering to help get you into an NSX?

He has a dozen or so sitting around his yard these days :wink:

No. She can't have an NSX. We live within 45 minutes of each other. At best it'll be something Shawn glued together loaded with some rusty calipers and fat fives, something she will put her dog, coffee, and makeup bag in, and then she'll say "Dave, we have the same car". :rolleyes:

Turbo2go wow you hurt me LOL I wouldnt do a thing like that
she should get the best of the best.

I think she would look good in a LBBP with her dark hair it would be angleic

or maybe a Spa Yellow

def not red or black or silver she has that LBBP look

Back