• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Removing and polishing inner door handles.

I'm curious if anyone has thought of removing inner door handles/stripping the paint and polishing them. Since I'm close to pulling the trigger on the cluster rings this may save some money and still look stylish. Thoughts?

So your telling me those are plastic?:confused: Jeez, I would've never guessed. I was trying to "not" get those satin silver handles from SOS.:rolleyes: Ok then, I appreciate the answer.

So your telling me those are plastic?:confused: Jeez, I would've never guessed. I was trying to "not" get those satin silver handles from SOS.:rolleyes: Ok then, I appreciate the answer.

Yep. Plastic. I suppose you could use some plastic spray paint primer and color match them with the center console or another silver-ish color but i am not sure how that would come out over time.

Yep. Plastic. I suppose you could use some plastic spray paint primer and color match them with the center console or another silver-ish color but i am not sure how that would come out over time.
Nah, I'll bite it and get the satin silvers. I wish Chris would do a GB on these. I'll buy them and 2 months later a GB will sprout up, LOL.:redface: They are purddy though. Thanks again.

Back