• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reno Air Races

I'll be attending this year. Wondering if anyone has been.

Also, how far is the drive from downtown Reno to Lake Tahoe? Id like to go one night for dinner.

So need a dinner (casual, preferred) recommendation as well on the North side of the lake.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would say about 1:15 ....
I dont know about dinners on the North side, but if you want some recommendations on the south side, let me know!

I just got back from a drive around the lake with a bunch or Audis, Porsches, BMW's, a Ferrari and Me and my lone NSX. It is a fun drive ! all 72 miles...

I'll be attending this year. Wondering if anyone has been.

Also, how far is the drive from downtown Reno to Lake Tahoe? Id like to go one night for dinner.

So need a dinner (casual, preferred) recommendation as well on the North side of the lake.

Thanks!

Try Spindleshanks in Tahoe Vista, Wolfdale's or Jake's (on the water) in Tahoe City or Caliente in King's Beach. All casual or I wouldn't have been there.:biggrin: If you want romantic, try Sole Domain in Stateline. It's a cool log cabin atmoshpere.

Try Spindleshanks in Tahoe Vista, Wolfdale's or Jake's (on the water) in Tahoe City or Caliente in King's Beach. All casual or I wouldn't have been there.:biggrin: If you want romantic, try Sole Domain in Stateline. It's a cool log cabin atmoshpere.

Yes, Jakes is a nice choice.

Back