• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Request 2002 type-S zero wheel pictures

AR

Experienced Member
Just wondering if anyone had this picture as I am looking to refurb some 02 plus wheels to that color.

Cheers for any help.

AR

attachment.php

Cheers mate! Any idea what the color is called?

AR

Sorry, no idea. If you speak Japanese, it might be worth your while searching for it on http://www.yahoo.co.jp. I looked for the paint code at one time, but my efforts (even when combined with Babelfish) were not getting the job done.

Please do post if you happen to find out any more information. I am sure the rims will look fantastic.

Sadly I do not speak Japanese, they do look similar to the Zanardi color.

The S/Zero does look awesome.

Cheers

AR

Type S-Zero was never offered for the 02 and up models. There were only Coupe, Type-T, S, and R. When you buy a NSX in Japan, you can have it as "Custom Order Plan" from Honda. You get to choose the interior color, stiching color, center & side panel patterns (wood, carbon, etc), 280km speed meter, and wheel color. 3 wheel colors were available: Platinum white pearl, black metallic, and washi gray metallic. "washi gray metallic is the color that you see on that blue NA2. BBS Japan is owned by a company called Washimyer, that's where the word "washi" comes from.

These are the only other pics I could find, and I think they are the same as the original one:

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 359
  • nsxria.jpg
    nsxria.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 332
  • nsxwheel.jpg
    nsxwheel.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
carboy219 said:
Type S-Zero was never offered for the 02 and up models. There were only Coupe, Type-T, S, and R. When you buy a NSX in Japan, you can have it as "Custom Order Plan" from Honda. You get to choose the interior color, stiching color, center & side panel patterns (wood, carbon, etc), 280km speed meter, and wheel color. 3 wheel colors were available: Platinum white pearl, black metallic, and washi gray metallic. "washi gray metallic is the color that you see on that blue NA2. BBS Japan is owned by a company called Washimyer, that's where the word "washi" comes from.

That is cool info, I found a site where you can walk through the options available HERE. Unfortunately the rim pics are VERY small, but they appear to be the darkest of the ones available.

P.S. Can I borrow 12,207,000Y?

MJK said:
That is cool info, I found a site where you can walk through the options available HERE. Unfortunately the rim pics are VERY small, but they appear to be the darkest of the ones available.

P.S. Can I borrow 12,207,000Y?

Yes, I tried that website yesterday. The black looks like darker gunmetal than black. I think photo shop would be better option :wink:

Last edited:
Under JDM Honda's "Custom Order Plan," you have four color choices for wheels.

Silver, Black, Gun Metal, and white.

Bringing back an old thread. I've been researching this for awhile, and I finally brought back a set of Washi Grey Metallic wheels from Japan last week. :)

BMW Silver is the color that we get in the US, so no picture needed.

Here are the JDM colors

Washi Grey Metallic:

3736086_DSC_1705ps.JPG

Black Metallic:

4265057_DSC_1671ps.JPG

Pearl White:
4265061_DSC_1676.JPG

Championship White:
4265072_DSC_1687ps.JPG

Sweet! Do you have paint codes by chance? Also please post once you have them on your car:biggrin:

http://www.honda.co.jp/NSX/custom/

Give it a try, you can match any color NSX to any color wheels available. In fact, if you have a RHD, you can even match your self with different interior trim options such as wood and CF.

Back