• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Request for pictures of stock fender liner clips

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of replacing some of the front end fender liners that looked to have been eaten away by a large tire mounted on the car in the past. Either way I don't really know the exact locations of where the clips go following this diagram below.

13sl001_b50.png

Could you guys take pictures of these clips. One close up so I can tell if its a push clip (20), or a screw(23)/flat (18)/retaining nut(9), or the screw in clip (19) and then a shot farther away of the same clip so I can tell the locations.

Thanks

Last edited:

Search was useless I did it and nothing came up with what I wanted.

I don't need to know the clip number because I already have ALL OF THEM. I need to know precise location is what I'm asking for. I took both front fender liners off so I'm not sure how the quantites stack up and what is suppose to be used where. For example #19 in the diagram above, I have no clue where it is intended to be used but obviously with a QTY2 it's one location per fender. Additionally previous owner removed some of the clips and used their own hardware so I didn't have a good starting point to follow either way.

Last edited:
Sorry, your post made me think you wanted pics of them with the center post up and the post down. And this thread is in the wrong forum to get much attention, would probably do better in DIY or owner's. The ones that hold the wheel well liner to the louvered pieces behind the a/c condensers are a PITA.

Last edited:
I'm also looking for the same thing. Which fasteners and in what sequence???
On the outside there are 11 holes to attach the fender liners, and a couple more further in.
I've got my ACURA parts guy working on this and he cant seem to figure it out either.
Maybe look in the repair manual.?
Did you have any luck since last post?
If I figure it out I'll let you know.

-DREW-

Sorry man. I had no luck I just had to guess where each part was used. I might be wrong but there not much more I could do. I guess it's not that big of a deal either.

NSX fender clips

Search was useless I did it and nothing came up with what I wanted.

I don't need to know the clip number because I already have ALL OF THEM. I need to know precise location is what I'm asking for. I took both front fender liners off so I'm not sure how the quantites stack up and what is suppose to be used where. For example #19 in the diagram above, I have no clue where it is intended to be used but obviously with a QTY2 it's one location per fender. Additionally previous owner removed some of the clips and used their own hardware so I didn't have a good starting point to follow either way.

#19 is 5th up from the bottom of the liner - first 2 are screws with washers, the next 2 are push clips and then #19 is a little arm (attached to a screw through the plastic body of the clip) that swings over the inside of the fender lip - when you tighten the screw the little arm clamps down on the inside of the lip. There is ONE only on each liner (R+L). I don't know yet what the part # is for this as I am looking for it myself at this time. It is not amongst the clips on the clipsandfasteners site!

Last edited:
Follow up to earlier post - not sure what # 19 is now, but at the hole 5 position from the bottom of the Liner is PN 74103-SL0-000 (which is #9 on the drawing) which is a little arm that rather than being screwed into is actually clipped into with a small push clip (#23 I believe). The push clips at hole positions 3 and 4 from the bottom are PN 91545-SE0-003. The screws and washers at bottom two holes 1 and 2 are PN 90121-SA7-000. I have not got the part # yet for the small push clip that goes into the arm clip (#9). I believe that part may be item #23 with some sort of washer over that (#18). Will report with PN's when I have them. The drawing really is pretty confusing!

Last edited:
Thanks for looking into it. At least now we have some reference of the proper set up.

Back