• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Revolution Japan Hi-Power Camshafts

I'm interested in changing out the cams on my project engine and this might be a good opportunity. Can you please PM me with specs for these cams vs. that of the stock so that I can better understand the differences?

Thanks
Tim

Bigglezworth said:
I'm interested in changing out the cams on my project engine and this might be a good opportunity. Can you please PM me with specs for these cams vs. that of the stock so that I can better understand the differences?

Thanks
Tim

hi Tim -- cam spacs are referenced on the Revo site above.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I don't install language packs so I can't read it. Can you please cut and paste and PM me the information by chance?

Thank you
Tim

Back