• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

rhd eg eg6 B16 94 CIVIC registered in california

up for sale is my rhd eg6 ,its currently on non op it was stolen 2 years ago and I started to put it back together but I kinda lost interest I already have a car that I worry about I don't need this one I have the pink on hand has a b16 swap out of the original eg6 its running , the front end is damaged still has the stock shocks in the front rears has buddy club and it will need the core support welded on it will need front bumper and hood the fenders are damaged . I drove this everyday since 2006 and gotten tickets . it will come with the core support . type r intake manifold , I don't have time to finish the car email only offer what you think its worth that's the front clip I had to buy because I needed the wire harness that alone is $5000.00 the engine got reseal and coolant hoses got replaced , power windows work with auto up and auto down folding mirrors work but the other side is old the motor will need to be replaced ,the timing belt is also new front and rear main seal was also replaced and the oil pan is also new, it will come with the a/c stuff too please serious inquiries only no window shoppers again it is registered in California not other states and its not for off road use only , its daily driven with California CLEAN TITLE the picture that's facing down is the front clip. those people that bought rhd that's registered out of state please don't bother me its not my problem you cannot registerd your car in California I can get it smogged but it does not have a catalytic PLEASE NO TRADES I DONT NEED ANYMORE CARS AND OTHER STUFF asking $6000.00 it will come with 5lug set up with extended arp studs and 2 wheels the fronts you have to put it together it will come with 2 new wheel bearings and hubs rotors from legend and front nsx calipers

Back