• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RM Nitrous Kit

I'm selling an RM nitrous kit that was on my '91 nsx. The previous owner of the car had it installed. I enjoyed the extra power, but decided to remove the kit, because I tracked the nsx quite a bit.

I'm asking $500 for everything, buyer to pay for shipping and paypal fees. Kit includes two 10 pound bottles in excellent condition, bracket, bottle warmer, ash tray buttons, and all the wires and hoses that were on my car.

Thanks for looking.
everythingincluded.jpg
[/IMG]
everythingincluded2.jpg
[/IMG]
2nosbottles.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
RM Racing Nitrous Kit - 70 hp

Rm Racing nitrous kit. Included are 2 bottles, bottle warmer, remote bottle opener, ash tray switches, all necessary hardware, and the hard to find installation instructions. I uninstalled this kit from my '91 NSX before I sold the car a couple of years ago. This kit was over $2,000 new. I will sell everything for $1,000 obo.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 603
I still have the nitrous kit. I'll be instructing at NSXPO later this month at Thunderhill Raceway. If you're attending NSXPO, make me an offer and I'll bring it along with me, so there's no shipping expense.

He was going to sell it to me and I was supposed to pick it up on the 20th but my plans changed and I can’t get it so it should be available now.

Sorry again batoutahell I hate doing that.

Back