• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RM racing exhaust with test pipes

I have a RM racing exhaust with everything else stock. Was thinking of getting the pride rfl with test pipes but thinking I might want to try test pipes with the RM exhaust first to see How it sounds. I did a search, anybody here ever heard a RM exhaust with test pipes?

The test pipes just replace your catalytic converters. Likely not going to have a huge impact on exhaust tone. I will tell you the Pride RFL is LOUD and resonates between 2000 - 3000 rpm. The RFL has no silencing what so ever. If you want to be noticed, this is the exhaust system to get. I tried the Pride Resonated Test Pipes (RTP) with the RFL in hopes that it would eliminate the resonance. The RTP helped but did not completely eliminate the resonance. I also didn't like the exhaust stink without the cats.

On the track however the RFL is the exhaust to have. Just makes the engine sing.

Last edited:
test pipes really add volume and db to the exhaust sound...I ran them with the taitec gtlw and its fun for about 6 months.....I tripped the db meter at limerock and incited mayhem with every ricer/sport compact on the road....

no

Back