• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rochester NSX Hangout

Have you hit up the log cabin meet in Macedon? I went out there when I was visiting Rochester and it was a nice crowd. I think there is also a meet out by the Irondequoit Bay bridge

Have you hit up the log cabin meet in Macedon? I went out there when I was visiting Rochester and it was a nice crowd. I think there is also a meet out by the Irondequoit Bay bridge

I've been to the Cabin. Not exactly Cars & Coffee but it's an interesting, eclectic mix to say the least. Didn't know about the one in Irondequoit?

You'll have to let me know when you meet at Macedon, it's less then 90 min away and there are some nice ways to get there from here.

You'll have to let me know when you meet at Macedon, it's less then 90 min away and there are some nice ways to get there from here.

The Macedon meets are every Wednesday evening in the summer--I think they're probably done for this year or close to extinguishing. Drop me a line or make a thread next year once the weather gets better and we can coordinate.

Next spring, we (me and the black NSX owner) are going to try and set something up in Rochester for a weekend morning. Will try to get more local NSXes ROC/BUF/western NY and some exotics. I will bump this thread if anything becomes formalized.

Sounds good.............there are a few owner in Buff/Nfalls and across the bridge in Canada

Well, I guess I have to as my car is still a month away due to how busy LMC is but come spring time it will be good as new! Then we'll see how long it takes me to get a few nicks and scratches..........but it is closer then NY/PA, right?

Back