• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Roll Call - South Florida NSXCapades Attendees - please sign here

Re: ROLL CALL •• SOUTH FLORIDA NSXCAPADES ATEENDEES •• please sign here

I take Ambien at night so if we shared a room, don't be surprised if I end up in bed with you in the morning after taking your car for a drive.

P.S. Unfortunately I cannot attend this event but I will be at the Toy Rally the next week.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA I think .. oh my ... I have no idea what to say LOL, just imagine your hairy body next to mine makes me want to puke LOLOLOLOLOL

See you @ the Fcars burning contest!

I just checked into my room at the Hampton. Going to Gators down the road in a little while. Saw one nice NSX in the parking lot so far. It's going to be CHILLY for golf tomorrow morning!

Re: ROLL CALL •• SOUTH FLORIDA NSXCAPADES ATEENDEES •• please sign here

HAHHAHAHAHAHA I think .. oh my ... I have no idea what to say LOL, just imagine your hairy body next to mine makes me want to puke LOLOLOLOLOL

See you @ the Fcars burning contest!

Looking forward to the toy rally for sure. If you can Oscar, pick me up an XL NSXCapades t-shirt and I'll reimburse you next weekend.

Here's a little something for you when you think of me...........

barf_bag.jpg

Oscar, I hope you made it home OK without being stopped. Boy there were a lot of LEOs out there. Good thing we kept it under 130 at least I think we did. LOL :biggrin: Also I'm sure Doug & Tammy still have the unvarnished license. Actually Doug, you surprised me by your willingness to drive a little faster than I thought. Great time and great people!

Last edited:
We had a great time. Need to be selective when, uh, trying to make time.

I was in Hal's group on the drive through Hill Country. Now, THAT was interesting. Tammy and I had one of the radios so Wei-Shen asked us to take up the last spot. Good thing. There were times we could see 3/4 to 1 mile ahead on the hills, and we saw NO NSX's in front of us. :) But they waited for us. It's all good.

We probably, maybe, I'm not really sure, violated the speed limits once or a dozen times, I don't remember.

Got home in once piece.

Hey, a big thanks for Wei-Shen for helping organize, to Nabil for hosting at First Class Saturday morning, to Oscar for suggesting we leave an hour earlier to meet up at Nabil's by 10:30, to HQ Honda for hosting, for NetViper for suggesting this, and to everyone who participated and made this a fun event.

Oscar, I hope you made it home OK without being stopped. Boy there were a lot of LEOs out there. Good thing we kept it under 130 at least I think we did. LOL :biggrin: Also I'm sure Doug & Tammy still have the unvarnished license. Actually Doug, you surprised me by your willingness to drive a little faster than I thought. Great time and great people!

Thanks for asking, yes, got home fine, I normally cruise @ 90 (cruise control doesn't work, so goes by foot) ... i normally don't go over 90, unless some jerks that need to be passed ... it was a great drive, great time!

Oscar

I'm glad I was in Hal's group for the drive. We had a BLAST! My 2 week old Turbo ran like a charm. It was nice to have the extra power on hand during our spirited drive.

Lot's of great people, food was great and the hotel pretty nice. Golf was simply spectacular. Mase can really drive the ball!

Oscar, what is wrong with your cruise control? Have you checked that it's not one of those $2 plastic plugs that goes on the clutch pedal and deteriorates and ends up in the driver's footwell?

If so, it's a 30-second fix.

Oscar, what is wrong with your cruise control? Have you checked that it's not one of those $2 plastic plugs that goes on the clutch pedal and deteriorates and ends up in the driver's footwell?

If so, it's a 30-second fix.

I replaced my bulbs -all of them- with LED style bulbs, although made almost NO DIFFERENCE- They run colder and use less electricity .. then what happens is the car that thinks that the bulbs are burned .... then that light comes on, then cruise control turns off :(

There's a way around, which consist in cutting a wire and doing a ground etc .... but 2 much work LOL

Oscar

Back