• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

rubber mounts

i am scheduling some 'lift' time for the X and it would be a good time to address any other issues i can find. are there any transmission/engine mounts that are Guaranteed to be needing replacement? of course i will know that once i look at them but if there is one that i can be prepared for with 'part-in-hand' it would be a bonus.
thx for info.
oh yeah, 2000 x with 50k miles.

High milage nsx's may have motor mount issues but on a 2000 with only 50K its very unlikely you will find any thing that will need attension. That being said CV boots would be the only thing you will what to give a real good look over. While you are under the car you may want to change the coolant hoses in the tunnel just because and maybe install a new chin spoiler since it is more then likely banged up.

High milage nsx's may have motor mount issues but on a 2000 with only 50K its very unlikely you will find any thing that will need attension. That being said CV boots would be the only thing you will what to give a real good look over. While you are under the car you may want to change the coolant hoses in the tunnel just because and maybe install a new chin spoiler since it is more then likely banged up.

put one on last month:wink:

Back